Welcome to the GyanBlog website. This term of use agreement constitutes a legal binding contract between GyanBlog("", "we", "us", "our"), and you with respect to your use of our website (www.gyanblog.com). It is very important that you read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Be advised that this Agreement contains disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability that may be applicable to you.
We reserve the right with or without notice, at any time, to following:
- Change the terms and condition of this agreement
- Change the website (www.gyanblog.com), including completely removing OR discontinuing one or more services, or any feature of our website (www.gyanblog.com)
- Terminate or Deny your use and/or access to the website (www.gyanblog.com)
If you do not acceot these terms and conditions, which are obligatory and binding, should not use the website (www.gyanblog.com) OR any of services/features of the website (www.gyanblog.com).
- User must read and understand and accept all the terms and conditions mentioned here, and in privacy-policy before using this site.
- GyanBlog.com is not responsible for any damage to user caused due to system failure, or due to network. GyanBlog is not responsible if user's system is affected due to some virus or malware. GyanBlog.com is not responsible for any failure due to user's system failure or internet, and will not demand any compensation due to this.
- Users must accept any change in terms and condition, if we have in future. The contract with user will be broken, if the user does not accept our terms. And, the user will be blocked.
- GyanBlog.com protects Intellectual Property rights. Therefore, the publication of works and articles that infringe the laws relating to copyright, patents, trademarks, industrial models, designs and secrets is forbidden.